cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find my own posts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

with new SCN, how can I find posts that I created, or posts that I responded to.   I didn't always check "watch" thread or turned off watching, but I'd still like to find my old posts.  Tried searching by my name and username but no results.   How to do this?   thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the path below

Brows-->Content-->Authored

Just to Add, you can also see this by the below path.

Click on User Name-->Select Content--->Select Authored

You can also click on communications tab to all you communications(For the Threads you answered or Created)

Hope this solves your problem

Rgds,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is helpful, thank you...

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can also just go to http://scn.sap.com/threads to see the same

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

It is helpful thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on the space and the availability of moderators who are volunteers and have their own job. You should also consider weekends, holidays and vacation time, and the moderators may also live in different time zone.

If you had a MM question then the time for moderation is between 1 minute and 5 hours.

Unfortunately a high percentage of people who complain do not even give any hint in which of the more than 400 spaces they have posted their question.

Other reasons for not seeing an own question might be a moderator alert, which I just did for 2 of your posts, because you posted your question 3 times. And 2 times in the "help portal features" space. Each space is dedicated to a specific area, help portal space is about SAPs help.sap.com content. Your question certainly does not belong into that area.

If you are new then you should make yourself familiar with forum and the rules. On each page here is on top right a link for Getting started where you find documents explaining the basics.

Each overview page of a space explains about what it is and has a link to the forum rules on the right. Cross posting is addressed their. Reopening old discussion (like this one) is as well addressed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jurgen, I will read that document very soon. Your reply is very helpful to me right now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you it's useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have posted a question, but I don't see it in Content>> Authored, Does it go through moderation?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes: content moderation is active on SCN.  Your new post will be reviewed by a moderator as soon as possible.

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot...