cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Date in QM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do we find the reference date field in QM01 or QM02 transaction and from where the Reference Date Picks up by the system.

Please Clarify

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer similar thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1527792

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where are YOU seeing reference date field that makes you ask this question?

I don't see a reference date field in QM01/02.  Why are you expecting it?

There is a place for a reference notification number.  But I don't see any dates related to it.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My bad.  I had looked in QMEL for the field but didn't see it.  Bad eyes.  Wasn't on any of our notifications since this is mostly used in PM.

F1 help says:  Date at which the equipment location and account assignment data are read and stored in the maintenance history upon completion of the PM notification. The PM notifications are sorted in the history according to this date and the reference time, which together form the reference time.

If you were using PM notifications I would expect you would be using IW21/22/23 to see these and not QM01/02/03.  Which makes me wonder if you are looking at PM notifications or QM notifications.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Thank you for the Input,

I am Looking QM Notifications itself.Could anyone please let me know how thus this reference date field will be updated in the table QMEL.Where as i could not find the field in QM02 and QM01.

I have tested for few notifications the reference date field is updated when ever there is a change in notification.But i could see one notification in Production server in Notification Changes i could see last change as 22/01/2012 but reference date as 28/02/2012.

What would be the logic behind the updating this reference date field?

Thanks in Advance

Sravanthi.H

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using the standard Q1, Q2, Q3 notifications you won't find it because it's a field used for PM.  What is your purpose for this on the QM side?

FF