cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common inspection plan for all rev

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

It is possible to create common inspection plan(qp01) for all revision level of material. Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you dont maintain the revision level for the quality plan it ll be applicable for all revision level.

regards,

Smruti

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There are some material numbers assigned with revision number through ECM process, for which even though the inspetion plan exis, is not assigning when Gr is done. Once plan is created for that revision level, then assignment happeing automatically.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello EMJ,

Please check the 'Valid From' date for an inspection plan of that particular material. Coz ideally irrespective of Material Revision Level, system should chose/get Inspection Plan in inspection lot. I mean Inspction Lot creation date should be greater than Valid From date of an inspection plan.

Check & revert.

Regards,

Anup

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello EMJ,

I already replied to your other post with similar topic but again pasting the same.

Before creating or using Revision Level specific Inspection Plans, I strongly suggest you to create Inspection Plan with 'Valid From' date from PAST (Way long back date; from first Revision Level Valid From Date). After which only system will be able to find/get even single Inspection Plan for a particular material for any number of revisions.

Please try & confirm.

Regards, Anup