cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Taking in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Does anybody know of a good report in WM that will show me the differences that have occured in the Warehouse

MI20 in IM is not too bad but there is no link between the inventory doc it shows and the inv doc that was created in WM

I want to see the St Type, St Bin, Material, Book Qty, counted qty, difference in units and value etc etc

Frenchy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

Standard report LX23 will be helpful for you. You can select the Plant & WH combination.

Anyway if you need any further reports please use SAP1 & it will list all available standard report.

You cannot use /n for this , please be on main screen & type SAP1 on command field.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

SAP1 is the report section I have been looking through and LX23 is a comparison between WM and IM which is used to check that stocks have not got out of line I.E. 100 in WM and 80 in WM

What I require is to be able to see a report that shows me similar results to MI20 so that I can see what the percentage accuracy of the stock is in the warehouse so for instance

If I count 10 bins with 10 pieces in each and one of them is empty then I am 90% accurate

If there is one bin with zero and one bin with 20 then SAP will net that to zero which is not true and should really show that we are 80% accurate as although the net figure is correct it does not reflect that we are 100% out in two bins!!

Thanks for looking

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

Use report LX17 for inventory differences in WM. The selection is by warehouse and storage type but dynamic selection is possible to narrow it further.

Thanks

Phani