cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shedulline category

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sd gurus

sheduliine  category controls ..... material availabulity date ,shedullines of material but my doubt is when we return the stock from the customer why we use scheduline category DN

PL clarify my doubt

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

The importance of schedule line for returns is to post the returns in separate storage location,in general business scenario,we don't maintain finished material and returns at one place.So through the movement type we separating the returns stock for that we maintaining DN schedule line with movement type 651 for returns,it specifies material is relevant for delivery.

Regards

Ram   

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check my reply as per that you can change the movement type for schedule line category infact we have the movement type to be 653(direct return customer to unrestricted stock) & 651(block stock return against quality check) against schedule line category DN for returns

Regards,

Vikas

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As an additional information from what has already been suggested, you can also have movement type 655 which would post the returns to QI which is the ideal way of handling returns.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all sap gods who helped me

venu gopal reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is used for returns from deliveries. The movement type used here is 651. Hence it would be DN. If you were doing a consignment return, the schedule line category would differ accordingly to D0.

If you check the different schedule line categories, you will see that the goods issue returns are dealt with using different movement types in comparison to Goods issue scrapping, or goods delivered which are being returned.

Cheers,

MR

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

venu it is for determination of the scheduler category ,

because when you create the returns , document type is  RE ,

check vov4 ,

RE+NORM+   +     +  REN ( Default  item category) ,  this for item category determination ,

check our return order item category (ren), based on this determine the schedule lines category at vov5,

item category +map type = default schedule line category

REN+                            = DN

REN+ PD                       = DN

Check the vov5 , here you can check this , you under stand better

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

when we return stock from customer then we use movement type 651 which we maintain in schedule line category DN.

Regards,

Vikas