cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI execution in webdynpro returns only a few records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm executing a BAPI in my webdynpro application and it is returning only a few records from backend table. When i execute the BAPI in R/3 with the same input i'm getting all the records. In webdynpro i'm getting only 22 records for different set of inputs while in R/3 i'm getting all records(37,41 etc). Any help in this regard will be valuable.

Regards,

Shabeer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am invalidating the output node after execution of BAPI. The BAPI is executing properly and it is returning records also.But the problem is with the number of records returned by BAPI. As i've mentioned earlier it is always returning 22 records, eventhough the actual output contains more than 22 records(I checked this in R/3). I was told that the BAPI is calling a transaction(i don't know whether it is the problem since i am not familiar with ABAP and R/3 that much).Is it possible that webdynpro is fetching records even before the BAPI execution is complete in R/3 and hence returning partial output(I'm not sure about this thing) ?

Any help in this regard will be valuable.

Thanks and regards,

Shabeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mapping the nodes and value attributes once again check it.

Make the correct output node for invalidate().

Thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabeer,

try to check if all your input fields of BAPI as rightly passed on R/3 system.

To do this print them out on your WD View.

Sometimes there are some problem with convertion routines applied on input fields that WD passing to R/3 system.

Regards.

Gianluca Barile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabeer,

Did you check the size of the table that you are getting/displaying?? And also invalidate your output node.

Regards,

Jhansi