Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I would like to list projects with the the criteria as follows:

1. projects created for plant xxxx

If I understand it correctly, I can get them in the report CJ43N

2. projects that have activities

I have no idea how to get the info in any report nor SAP table

If there is a report where I can specify the criteria above, would you please give me the t-code.

If there is no such a report, I probably need to extract data from tables, and do vlookup in excel, so would you please tell me the table names and their relation.

Any idea would be appreciated.

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

For 1) check report CN42N or table PROJ

2) Check report CN47N. You can put all projects in selection, from output you can filter out projects having activities. If number of projects is large, you can break it into small batches and perform steps.

Hope this helps

Regards

Shrikant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to what other members have replied, you can also try to check/retrieve data from tables. For that, go to SE16N. Put the table as PRPS. Enter the project numbers for which you want to extract/view the data. Execute it. This will list all the WBS elements for the respective projects.Copy these WBS elements and input them in the table AFVC. This will list all the activities for the respective WBS elements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may try Dynamic selection option in CN43N , Operation short text field is available under Activity master data group.

Saurabh