cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue 'Document 12345 is being processed' when no other instance open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a requirement to create a script which needs to be triggerred on saving the billing document in transaction VF02 for output type 'ZWIA'.

Script is implemented and is working fine.

But, when i repeat output for o/p type ZWIAin Vf02 and click on 'Save'. The control is transferred to the initial screen of VF02.

Then when i again press enter error message ' Document 12345 is currently being processed' even when no other instance is open.

This error occurs only for the output type ZWIA for which i have implemented my script.

In Sm12, no lock entries exists. Script and program are active.

Please note that while using OPEN_FORM i have used ent_retco as its 1st parameter.

But if i use sy-subrc, then upon saving after 'Repeat output' document was not saved. So, i had to use ent_retco.

Please provide your inputs on this.

Regards,

Richa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please log off ,on log in the system , because it open sale order , delivery document for related billing document , re login the system then you will try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not a technical person, but it seems that you have not closed your call properly. Also, please try putting in a validation to initialise the output generation each time.

Please move this thread to the SAP - ABAP forum for expert help.

Cheers,

MR