cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Backward Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The issue is in backward pricing procedure in a cement company in India. Currently excise duty calculation was changed by India Govt in their Current Budget.

Previously duty calculation was on assessable vale but currently it will on MRP but 70% of MRP will be liable for BED for the cement industry.I am able to calculate all duty like BED(12%),E CESS(2%) & HE CESS (1%) perfectly. But problem in Calculating CST/VAT. CST/VAT calculation as per current pricing procedure is also okay.

But from client side they are informing that CST/VAT will be same as before (cst/vat value will be same as old calculation). Confusion creates in that particular issue .

Herewith I am attaching a sample Sales Order Copy for reference. Here CST value is mismatching with the old calculation. But client core user is informing that CST amount will be same in each case.Can anybody guide me is core user right? I am getting confuse here.

Note:  Implementing company developed two new routines for calculating assessable value.

Message was edited by: Lakshmipathi Ganesan

Dont add the word URGENT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear with the screen shots attached but if I understood your requirement correctly, tax should be calculated on old excise amount.  If that is the case, you need to fetch the old ED as statistical somewhere in the pricing for which, tax should be calculated.  For this, you need to change your existing pricing procedure.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following thread may help you :--

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1698894

Thanks

Rajesh