Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selection of sampling scheme

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

I have created  a sampling scheme with severity/Aql is clicked under sampling table tab

And I have two different type of inspection severity say for example 4 for normal inspection and 6 for tightened inspection,and for normal inspection i was maintained C1 to c7  and D1 to D7 same way i was maintained severity 6 also

Now when I make any inspection lot system will taking the normal inspection only(severity 4),

So my question is if I want system to select inspection severity 6 for tightened what is the setting required..?

Abu Fathima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now when I make any inspection lot system will taking the normal inspection only(severity 4),

This actually depends upon the sampling procedure in which  you use the sampling scheme.

1.while creating sampling procedure with reference to sampling scheme ,system ask you to enter seviarity OR Sviarity & AQL level.What you enter here is initail level.

2.But when you maintain the  DMR along with sampling procedure in allowed relationship and assign same against each MIC in Inspection plan,then you can change the Quality level or tighten the Inspection depending upon the Usage decision or inspection lot creation.You can also achive same through QDL2.

I hope this will add some value.

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you sujit

when i create Sampling procedure i select severity as 4

So for a particular inspection lot we can't change to Severity as 6?

I am not using any DMR with sampling procedure

Thanks

Abu Fathima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case if you are not using DMR then you can create a separate sampling procedure and attach the same sampling plan with severity 6 to it. Then when you assign it to any plan severity 6 will be selected.

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not using DMR ,then As I know you can not.

Answers (0)