cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jdbc to Proxy Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am doing JDBC to Proxy Scenario, data is coming from third party Data base to PI. in SXMB_MONI all messages shows recorded for outbond processing. i hav e checked SMQ2 all messages strucked in queue. i have registerd all the queues, again i ma sending messages to pi, again all messages got struk in Queue and moni i got the status like Recoreded for outbound processing. what might be the problem. please help me.

Regards,

Sanjay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete all entries in SMQ2 and restart the messages.

Pipe line steps executed or not?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In what frequency interval you trigger messages from jdbc?  I would recommend to deregister and register queue again. Also restart the jdbc channel. You might want to set queue size too. Or check whether any message blocked due to data issue and that blocks the way for the following messages in the queue. Analyze more on the query and its results too?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your queues are blocked, clear the queue before the "Transaction recorded" entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all check if queue is up and running. Open it by double clicking and check for any failed message (The top most). If its not the case then the status Recorded for outbound processing can be due to unavailability of resources.

This might get processed after some time automatically.

Deleting completely and restarting can be a quick alternate.

Regards

Raj