cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Choice Control while designing MBO in SUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have started with developing simple application in MBO as part of my learning , I have created an MBO to display customers available ,on the screen flow I want to give an option where the user selects the company name from the drop down ,based on the company selected the customers of that company will be displayed to the user.

To achieve the above in the scree flow , I have selected choice control , and when I am trying to bind the input data , the input data section is disabled, I am not able to bind the data for this choice contro. to either Mobile Business Object Attribute or Mobile Business Object Query results.request you to proviRequest you to provide your inputs.

Thanks

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varada,

Looks like we're gonna be friends, that binding section is disabled because (from what i can see) you only have one object created (Customer), if you make another one, i believe that you can access it from this screen.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

Sorry for the delay ,Yes its good to be .As explained in my earlier post I am trying to bind drop down choices to the existing field in databse,I could not understand ,is it mandatory to have two objects bind the input fields to  existing fields.

Please let me know if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks

Santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

No is not mandatory. And that "key" that you are creating, stores the value of an user input, is like a variable, that you can specify the type of info that you are getting from the user and the name of the variable while you are creating it.

If you scroll down the menu where you open this "create a key screen", you will see two options, Static and Dinamic, they are another option for data input (if you have or know the data). If you select Static, you can type manually the info that it will be displayed and used in the choice box. If you select Dynamic, you can select an atributte key where the data will come from, and it will also be displayed and used in the choice box.

I hope i helped!,

Daniel