cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when settleing cost booked on NWP/Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have booked cost on Nwp/Activity via activity confirmation.

Settlement rule maintained foir activity is --> Cat (WBS) , Settlement reciever (corresponding WBS), % (100), Settlement type (PER).

Settlement rule maintained at WBS is --> Cat (CTR) , Settlement reciever (CTR No), % (100), Settlement type (PER).

Now i am running settlemtn run using CJ88, BY PERIOD ---> i get following error message:

"Sender: NWA 4000322 0010 Activity 1"............. Maintain the settlement rule of the sender--- Message no. KD205"

When i run the settlement rule with AUTOMATIC Processing type then it runs fine.

Any pointers to solve this will be appreciable.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check out this link

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/COABR/COABR.pdf

Periodic 

• All distribution rules with the settlement type PRE, PER and AUC are selected. The PER rules are applied first (except for investment measures).
    • The PRE rules are applied first for investment measures, and then the remaining amount is settled with the automatically generated AUC rules to the asset under construction.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ananth,

Thank you for your input this clarified many of my doubts.

One more question: when i create a new activity System automatically creates settlement rule with setlement type "FUL", but i want system to create this as PER, any idea where do we do config to achieve this?

Thank you.

Regards,

Jatinder

Answers (0)