cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute LUW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I execute SMQ1 suppose if it has 10 entires with 1 queue. when I execute LUW all the entires are cleared but when I see in RWB in message monitroing

3 meesages are cancelled with errors.

So my question is all the 7 messages are proccessed successfully and 3 are cancelled. So we cannot process them as they are cancelled so how to handle those 3 messages.

May be it looks simple for most of them but I am confused because customer will receive only 7 and not 3 messages.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>So we cannot process them as they are cancelled so how to handle those 3 messages.

if they are cancelled it means that somone must have cancelled them - this does not happen automatically after you ececute the LUW for the first time...

in SXI_MONITOR you can add a column (change layout) with userID and this will be the user who cancelled the message  - can you check that first ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for responding to my question.

When i execute LUW it will be my name right?

So I am not worried who cancelled the messages i am worried about how to process those messages and moreover some of the message getting cancalled automatically when i run LUW.

In integration monitoring i can see cancalled with errors I do no why it got cancelled.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think report has scheduled to cancell error messages automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You cannot reprocess cancelled messages in PI. And regarding automatic cancellation of messages check for report schedule in PI as rightly said by Raja.