cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk - Segregation of incidents based on business units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solman gurus,

We have a requirement in our company on service desk.

We are using Service desk on Solman 7.0 Ehp1 and 3000 users from our business unit #1 is reporting incidents currently. Now we want to include a new business unit #2 also in the service desk.

My query is how can we segregate the tickets reported by the users from the two business units from the managing the tickets as well as in reporting perspective. Also we will be extending for two more bus.units in the future.

I  already proposed the idea of using Sold-to Party but client is not very happy with this option. could you please advise.

regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

you can try this, we implemented this in one of our client. this is possible through  development.

Add a partner function as org unit, and use a custom access sequence to detemine the partner function from Reported by data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Madan Mohan Reddy,

For the custom access sequence is it an ABAP development involved ? i know thru SPRO we can create custom access sequence for the partners.

My custom sequence is not working. could you please advise,

Thanks

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naveen,

Please incorporate one field in BP contact person, adn take help of abap guy to write a custom access scequence.

Thats how we did it, It is working for us.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you use PPOMA_CRM have Business Unit 1 as part of the hierarchy and Business Unit 2 the other part? 

Using CRM_DNO_MONITOR you could report organizationally separately.

Regards,

Tammy