cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple SCN User accounts

bpawanchand
Active Contributor

Hi,

I have registered for a new account in SCN now I want to move all the points assigned to my old account to the new account and delete the old one. Can anyone please guide me on how this can be done.

Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Could you please explain why you want to have a new account and delete the old one?

Apart from points, there are other elements too e.g. your content (questions asked by you), your posts etc. Would you not be interested in getting those "assigned" also to your new id?

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Prasad thanks for sharing the info.. I tried to contact SCN Network team, Due to new systems.... They asked me to come back later...

Regards

Pavan

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Yes indeed it is still impossible to merge accounts, their content and points. We're planning to develop a new functionality that will work with Jive and the gamification platform. No idea though when it will be available.

Best regards,

Laure

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Prasad thanks for sharing the info.. I tried to contact SCN Network team, Due to new systems.... They asked me to come back later...

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

You will have to write a mail to sapnetwork@sap.com to consolidate the ID's and Points.

Refer "I have multiple user IDs on SCN, is it possible to consolidate my IDs and my points?" in the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18475

Hope this helpes you.

Rgds,

Prasad.