cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Text in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to insert a text for some condition type directly in sales order.

I know that the Name/Description of Condition type cannot be modified (I define it in Customizing V/06), but can I insert an additional text?

1) I tried with TEXT CONTROL (Define and assign text for Pricing Condition) but I can add a text only in condition record and I cannot add a text directly in sales order? Isn't it possible? Or if it's possible how can I do it?

2) I tried with Abap'er to insert the column "Accomp. Text    RV61A-KNBTXT" in the layout of Condition TAB , but we didn't get it. Abap'er put it in the APPEND of KONP and KOMV. Is the right solution? If yes, how can we get this field?

Is there any different solution?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Alba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the best option would be to be maintain the short text in the condition record. 

You would also need to see if the entry of the text for the condition record on the sales order is an absolutely vital part of your sales process.

This is because making development changes to include a new text field on the sales document would require strong justification, and if you want to copy this over to the subsequent documents, there would be additional development effort involved.

Cheers,

MR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can try with SHD0 by creating a screen variant you can add a field in VA01.

Try this

Thanks,

Naren