cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field catalog in powl in SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I've created specific powl type where object is ZBUS2121 which is in copy of BUS2121. Everything is workfing fine, but one field is displayed in restituation list I don't want to sse.

In customizing SPRO -> SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Powl and Advanced Search -> Adjust POWL Layout, Search Criteria, and PushButtons

After selected my feeder and click on "Fields Catalog" I've deleted the field "created on", but I still see field "created on" in the list of SC when I log in IHM with requester on the powl... I've executed program POWL_WLOAD to refresh queries.. I don't understand why I still see my field "created on" even if I've deleted this field in customizing..

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Peggy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Peggy ,

At the field Catalog level we will be having the column properties as some 6 entries ..Please make the respective column as the INVISIBLE COLUMN and run the program POWL_D01 ..

May be this will solve ur problem .May be the entry that u r able to see we will be getting it from the standard structure for search fields in Field catalog ..

Thanks ,

Sandeep