Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: Request is not getting approved in AM

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have experiencing a problem in Access Management. I have successfully created a request. However, unable to approve it. I find the "approve" button though, when I click on it, it does nothing!!!

I checked by putting a request on hold by clicking on "Hold" button and it got through.

While approving, neither it does anything nor gives any error message.

Can anybody please help me?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Faisal:  Are you seeing the "Approve" button down near the detail of the request (where the roles are)?  That is only for the line item approval.  You can also just use the dropdown at the beginning of the line item to change the status. 

To approve the request, you will need a Submit button in the upper left corner of the request.  If the Submit button does not show up, first make sure that you are using a user that is stated to approver the request.  I know that this is elementary, but has tripped me up before.  Does the user have the approver role and is allowed to approve the request?  Have you tested this request to see if an ADMINISTRATOR can approve this request via the Administrative function.

Also, you can use the MSMP Instance Monitor (transaction GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD) to see what the status of the reuqest is in.

If this was helpful, please mark as such.  If this answered your question, please remember to make question as answered.

Thanks, Kevin Tucholke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

You select the rows in the request, click approve then click submit on the top. It will be approved !!

If you dont select any particular rows all the items in the request will be approved.

Regards,

Ajesh.