Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM outbound process codes

tamaszsolnai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi EWM experts,

I would like to configure process code for the following function in an ADD-On EWM system.

For outbound deliveries after generate them with VL10D transaction in ERP, they are transferred to EWM via RFC. The OD is containing several line items, and the ODR is generating OD and under OD warehouse requests. Because there is already triggered planned putaway in the system, there is not possible to reject them with /SCWM/PRDO transaction, and according the scenario it can happen that not all the OD line items have to be rejected/canceled/reduced product quantity to Zero. There should be a Process Code configured to allow the system handle single line items in the delivery and reduce the delivery quantity.

My question is, if there is already an configured communication between ERP and EWM, and the deliveries and updates are going through with RFC, I just have to define a process code in IMG under Define Process codes and it should update the delivery in ERP if I reduce any OD item quantity to Zero or any other quantity as the requested?

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

There is a Process Code in the ODO that changes the quantity and sends the message to ERP to the Outbound delivery. We use Process Code - With quantity adjustment - O001 Warehouse Difference Adjust Document. Be sure to cancel the created WT for that position before you make this change. If the message is not sent then continue and finish what is left to pick and afterwards create the OD. This send a message to the ERP that the delivery has been changed.

Another one is O002 which creates a new outbound delivery for the difference quantity, but I believe that you won't be needing that. I think that O001 will suffice your needs.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

tamaszsolnai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for the answer, it is working fine. I just have to make few tests.

Have a good day!

Tamas

Answers (0)