cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFFLINE BIDDING READ ATTACHED FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

In offline bidding the purchaser system receives the e-mail, automatically reads the attachment, and creates the RFx response.

Can someone explain the mechanism Of that, where should the email arrive ,how the SRM reads the attached file.

Is there any customize things I should do so the SRM can read the attached file

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

è Hi,

Let me clear out one thing, Supplier can’t send back attachment to Buyer. It’s restricted.

Supplier can just reply to Bid/RFx.

One should setup SAP Interactive form(RFx Response Form). It is used to customize supplier specific form.

Path: SRM Server-> Cross-Application Basic Settings-> Set Output Actions and Output Format-> Define Actions for Document Output

One should mention e-mail id for offline bidding.

Path: SRM Server-> RFx Offline Bidding-> Proxy Settings-> Define Offline User

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Vinay

Thanks for your rapid answer

1. What is the purpose of the user i define in Define Offline User

2. After the supplier fill the fields in the form and press the send and submit button,should it 
   create an email with the user id i define or with the purchaser's email?

3. After the supplier send the email where should it arrive,and how the response create in the Srm?

Thanks

joseph_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ronen,

I'm in the same situation. Did you finally get some help to understand how it suppose to work? if yes, could you please share your knowledge.

Thanks you.

Joseph

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ronen,

1. What is the purpose of the user i define in Define Offline User

--> This will be the technical user in the system who will receive the email from the supplier  (response) and then process it and generates the response in the system. The email address of this used will be of the following form :  <username>@domain of your SRM Abap system.

2. After the supplier fill the fields in the form and press the send and submit button,should it 
   create an email with the user id i define or with the purchaser's email?

--> Moment you click send and submit button,a mail with your SAP Interactive form(Response details) will be sent to the email address of the "offline user" you will defined above.

3. After the supplier send the email where should it arrive,and how the response create in the Srm?

--> The email will be received by the offline user defined above. You can view the email details in business workplace of offline user using tcode /nsbwp.

Best Regards,

Rahul

joseph_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

That's right, I can see the email using tcode sbwp with the attached file. But what it suppose the happened now.

The SRM system should read the attached file and then create te Rfx response automatically?

In my case, nothing happen.

Regards,

Joseph

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

Have you cross checked the entries in the t-Code so50 - exit rules for inbound processing

Entries should be maintained in the following format :

Comm Type     Recipient Address    Document Class                 Exit names

Internet mail   email of offline user           *                     /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEBID_INBOUND

Internet mail           *                            ICS                    CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY

Internet mail   email of offline user           *                    CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL

Best Regards,

Rahul

joseph_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Yes I've already maintain entries in SO50

there is something else that i'm suppose to do?

Is this process, offline bidding, is suppose to be used with PI?

Rahul, I'm really thankful for your help.

Joseph

joseph_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

It works fine!!!!

the problem was that the email were sent to another system.....

Thanks you for help!

Joseph

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ronen,

Is your issue resolved ?

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Could you pls give some suggestion on . Many thanks.