cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxmb_moni error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one, today when I was monitering PI using sxmb_moni, i found many messages stuck showing error information as Database access error.

Can any one tell me what could be the problem. They all are IDoc to Idoc interfaces.

Regards

Vijetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Looks like error in accessing SAP Database. Check the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/5c/2f2c4142aef623e10000000a155106/content.htm

Thanks,
Sathya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Initially,I am also faced same database error but has shown successful in SXMB_MONI once I tried restarting messages multiple times in RWB.  But the resultant is, seeburger adapter (OFTP) failed to convert into EDI file. Scenario is Invoice IDoc (D96A) to EDI (EANCOM) plain file

The below error appeared in the communication channel:

>>Message processing failed. Cause: Error in BICMODULE-module:Temporary error: BIC XI Adapter call failed. Reason: 6 errors occured. First error: FieldData testValueTooLong(): destination offset 4: The value assigned to the Field 0020 (value 643740001exception_in_UNBCounterjava.lang.RuntimeException:

CounterBeanServlet: Could not call nextCounter() method of the Servlet. Cause=java.lang.Exception: Servlet returned 500 Internal Server Error - DESCRIPTION: FieldData Warning: The value assigned to the Field 0020 is too large! It was automatically decreased.

Could any one please suggest me in order to resend the file into the target location.

Thanks,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check sm58 if there are any errors

Also check in smq1 and smq2 for stuck messages.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give more detail about the error by going inside the message and checking the error payload..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am pasting the error payload

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--  Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">RESOURCE_EXCEPTION</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFac</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>toryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>dbpool.exceptions.BaseResourceException: SQLExcept</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>ion is thrown by the pooled connection: java.sql.~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Database access error</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks as PI is not able to send correct data to database as there might be some mismatch between the structure of the data sent from PI and structure of database. For more details about the error, please check message in Runtime Workbench and also check the details of the communication channel and see what error does it shows.

Reg,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you help I have restarted the messages it worked.

But i still want to know what could have happened in the first case.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the default trace file..for the root cause of the issue.

Has somebody changed the pwd of any user that accesses the DB, cause it indicates Database access error.

Also check if this helps

#937159  XI Adapter Engine is stuck