cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Message popup only for some quotation types

0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order document, field quotation message, i indicate the F option.

Then when I create a sales order the system displays all open quotations, to the customer and material that I indicated.

However, I am using several different quotation and I need that the the popup, with open quotations, only presents specific quotation types.

How can i solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. maintain in copy controll from sales document to sales document.

Regards,

vikas

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mean that I only should maintain the copy control for the quotation-sales order that I want that quotation message popup appears?

I already tried that, but the popup displays the quotation even the copy control does not exist. Only if select that quotation the system presents the message saying that the copy control doesn't exist.

What I need is that a specific quotation type doesn't appear in quotation message popup.

Thanks for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then change field quotation message 'F' to 'B'. Hope it will work.

Regards,

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried change the quotation message from 'F' to 'B' but still not work. Even without copy control, when I create a sales order the system presents a message saying that to that customer and material there are open quotation. But the only open quotation (and the only displayed if i click on List button) is of the type that i deleted the copy control and that i don't want to be displayed when create this sales order type.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send screen shot of error which you are facing?

Regards,

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not an error. I want exclude the quotation type QT from the list of open quotations, when I create the order type ZOR. The others quotation types should appear in this list.

As you said in previuos post i tried to delete the copy control between the order ZOR and quotation QT, but this quotation still appears in the list of open quotations when create an order ZOR and, only if i try to select that quotation, the system gives the error saying that copy control betwen ZOR and QT does not exist.

Thanks.