Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CURRENT YEAR CHANGE

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear experts.

when i am trying to chage current year in OMSY . getting the error as the company code XXXX can no longer be initialized.

pls provide me the way to solve this issue.

thanks and regards

mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can change Year in OMSY , the desired year. I have a suggestion for this and this should be tried only if you are working on IDES system. If you are not working on IDES please do not try this ever.

1. On your IDES system first de-assign your plant to company code or delete the assignment of your plant to company code.
  2. Go to OMSY and now you will be able to change your desired year there and change it and save it.
  3. Go to Enterprise structure -assignments- and now re-assign your plant to company code and save it.

This is how you can change the year in OMSY , I hope you can do it now in your IDES system.

Regards,

Sridhar.

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for reply sridhar.

I tried what  u said but its not working. the only way is either going mmpv or  se16n as said by siva.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hasan,

It should work, I suggested you as I tried and then said it to you. first delete the assignment of your plant to company code and save it. then go to OMSY and select you company code and there change the year which is in white, and save it. It should work.

Regards,

Sridhar

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply sridhar,

yes i know  in case ZXXX cocd and ZXXX Plant but i want to change the year of standard 1000. i tried it after that only posted in forum. Anyhow  thanks for ur rep sri.

as siva told it can be done through se16n, if u know this process pls tell me.

thanks and regards

mohammed

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI hasan

noramly se16n use for changes in tables , omsy data feted  in MARV tables , so you can modify the tables ,

enter the t code SE16N , press enter system sows one screen here you enter the table name MARV

Please check the image when you enter the &sap_edit , press enter system sows message at down , edit allowed , after execute and after enter your year and period

please check this

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply,,,,siva

whrere i need to enter &sap_edit.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hasan,

Please watch this and you can change what you want to:

http://youtu.be/ONMLlADgv8Y

Thanks.

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank u very much sridhar.  i got it.

thanks and regards

mohammed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

once omsy it is saved it is not possible to changes for year , periods also .

so you can change periods at mmpv , or mmpi, it allow the periods level one by one you can do ,

other wise you can the tables wise ,  go to SE16N , give table name MARV , enter the you company code , give command &SAP_EDIT , press enter , system allow the editing, after execute , system sows the you company code level ,  year and periods , so change the year and periods for your requirement ,

please check this

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi siva,

thanks for the reply,  ur answer take me to half way. after going to  se16n-->cocd-->what is command i need to give n whre pls elaborate it.

thanks and ragards

hidayath

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to se16n , give table name marv press enter and enter the company code , give command   it enter the where you enter the t code , here you enter this t code   &sap_edit , press enter ,system below one message edit is posiible and execute , and you can change the year