Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Unique index on table PRPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Ours is ERP EHP5 system on DB2 9.7 and AIX 6.1

After we performed a client copy from Quality system to Sandbox client, table PRPS became inconsistent. The table PRPS was not available in database. The table QCMPRPS was in database. The DDIC structure of PRPS exists in SE11 but no table in database.

At this stage, we have exported table PRPS from Quality system and imported into Sandbox system. Now the table is available in database with all entries. But now the indexes are not available for table PRPS. We have created all Secondary indexes.

However with Unique index PRPS~0

From SE14, it shows that unique index PRPS~0 exists in database but when we check from DB level using command

describe indexes for table schema.PRPS  - we cannot see the Unique index. When we try to create a unique index using command

create unique index "PRPS~0" on table schema.PRPS (MANDT,PSPNR) it throws error saying :  an identifier with this name already exists and it doesn't allow us to create the same. We can neither drop the index PRPS~0

Please help me. Tell me how can i create the Primary Unique index PRPS~0??

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We could finally create the Unique index PRPS~0 for table PRPS. Now in SE14 there is no inconsistency. At DB level, we can see all data and all indexes. Everything looks correct now however when we try to access the table data thru SE16, it throws an error :

No values found.

Please help us. Why SE16 doesn't show any data? Why are we not able to retrieve any data thru SE16? Data is existing in table at DB level? Are we missing any sync?

Please help us ASAP. Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe i am wrong to analysis your issue but can you please look the following SAP note....

Note 1095439 - Entries are not found (search help, SE16)

Regards

Bhuban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Can you run /$SYNC and /$TAB t-codes in your Sandbox and see if you can see the entries in SE16.Moreover are you able to see the number of entries in SE16?

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

I have run t codes as mentioned by you. But still the issue persists. I cannot see any entry in table PRPS in SE16. Even the number of entries is 0. There is no sync between SE16 and the database table.

Please help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi latha,

I am not exactly sure why it is not displaying the entries.

Can you perform these tests?

1) Can you check the table in SE16N t-code if it is showing something?

2) Can you run a RUNSTATS on the table and index and see what is the result?

3) try to export some entries by creating a transport of copies with primary key and some values and check if entries are getting exported? If yes, then please check if the above note suggested by Bhuban can help you ?

Please let us know the results.

Thanks,

Jagadish.