cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW-Independent Analytics in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We want to active BW-Independent Analytics in SRM. We activated customizing switch for it in SPRO under

SRM server->Analytics->Activate/Deactivate BW-Independent Analytics.

But, still we are not able to reports on SRM portal. Where we can see these reprots? What additional configuration is required to see the SRM reports on portal.

Thanks for your help! Please reply, it is bit urgent.

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubangi,

There is no setting required to perform in portal to have independent BW analytics.

Once you have activated please check the below path.Dont click on strategic purchasing or operational purchasing tabs. follow the below path

Home--> Detailed Navigation --> Reports -->

There you can find strategic ,purchasing and invoicing.Hope this info is sufficient for you.

Regards

RBEI

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find them under the various user roles, for example the strategic purchaser has access to the following BW independent reports:

Be aware that BW independent reports are no substitue for BW and it's possibilities, in SRM you basically get lists.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin.

This is how my screen looks like. I don't see BI and SRM reporting as 2 separate tabs as seen in your secreen.

Is it because I have SRM 7.0 version? But, I can see infosets and config for BW independent reporting in the backend in SPRO.

Regards,

Shubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin.

This is how my screen looks like. I don't see BI and SRM reporting as 2 separate tabs as seen in your secreen.

Is it because I have SRM 7.0 version? But, I can see infosets and config for BW independent reporting in the backend in SPRO.

Regards,

Shubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please reply to above? We have activated the 'BI Independent Reporting' in SPRO.

Also, we have assigned 'Startegic Purchasing' role to user id. Still, we are not able to see SRM reports on portal.

Any other setting need to do on portal to have these reprots visible?

Thanks,

Shubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubangi,

To use BW Independent analytics in SRM,

You must have installed SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SP06.  It seems that you are using 7.version.  Please check your Netweaver version.

RBEI SRM/Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram.

Netweaver version in our system in 701 SP06 and SRM version is 7.0. Still it is not showing the reports..

See below -