cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB termination

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, The TLB run is not creating any orders if one of the  product do not have weight and volume data , pl let us know how to ignore the faulty product and make the TLB workable.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Thamizh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

I assume that you have been able to identify the faulty product.

Ideal thing to do is to get the relevant data maintained ASAP. Talk to the business guys to get the changes done in R/3, and then they could be sent over to APO through CIF.

In the meanwhile, if you want to run TLB while excluding the product, you could possibly remove the product's assignment to the T-Lane between the source and destination location (assuming that you use product-specific T-Lane). Later on, you could again assign the product to the T-lane.

Thanks - Pawan

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your reply, i get the faulty report, what I am looking is , is there any option to ignore the faulty product in the run and to carry forward the run. Like ignore faulty product location master in CTM?

Thanks and regards

Thamizh

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

At least I am not aware of any such way in which you could ignore faulty product.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

If you are on SCM 7.0, I think the following information on product selection possibility in TLB would be interesting for you:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp01/helpdata/en/13/52a16cb4444c56997949739ed7abf7/content.htm

Thanks - Pawan