cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client import finished without import of request <sid>KX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we did a client export import with the profile SAP_ALL.

The export had created to requests from the source system, one for the client specific object and one for texts.

After the execution of scc7 i could see that the import of the request related to texts wasn't correctly imported.

I wanted to ask if now i can reimport just the texts one (may be by tp command due to the fact that stms try to import all again).

I will also let our functional group check for missed object in order to understand what is really missed, but if you can let me know if i can reimport it will be really appreciated.

Regards

Federico Pancucci

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can re-import KTXX TR request using unconditional modes i.e. overwrite original,re import etc.

e.g. tp import <TR number> <SID> u128

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3d/ad5b814ebc11d182bf0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Once re-import of TR is done , you can perform post processing and verify the logs in SCC3.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must import the client transport requests with option "Overwrite original objects", which can be set in STMS and also careful doing that it would be better to release all the open Transport requests in the target client.

Regards

Bhuban

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi, as a client copy will copy data from one table to another, and if you have missing data then you can create a customizing request for the missing entries and transport that.

BR, Vincent