cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating offered object is not supported

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help in creating offered object in SAP RE-FX module.

We have tried configuring the in RECACUST, but it seemed that it still does not allow me to.

Any advise.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Good day.

We already found the answer to my query. upon configuring one usage type in the system. we have to log out of SAP and log in again so the item configured will work.

Thanks a lot guys!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Offered objects will get created automatically in background while creating rental object.

In case if you want to create offered object through REOROO, i think you have to activate sub-applications ORPO or ORRS. check this once.

Path: RECACUST\RE-FX\Activate sub-functions.

rgds,

Srini

0 Kudos

thanks! this helps a lot, but the offered object thru creation of rental object applies only to standard usage types. I have created my own usage types, but apparently when I create rental spaces, the offered object tab does not have any information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign your own usage types to search request type. Until and unless you assign your usage types to any of search request type, offered object will not be created automatically.

Pl check.

rgds,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

What I have done in the system is as follows:

1. I have copy a search request type (i.e. 01 Apartment)

2. Go to assignment of usage types and assign my personally defined usage types. (in this stage, something like "

RE search req. type 02: measurement type not allowed for cond. group
RR00

will appear and I will adjust the said request types and click on save.

3. I go to definition of measurement types and assign my personally defined measurement types

4. I go definition of to the condition type and assign my personally defined condition types

5. I click on save. and go to rebdro to create my object and there, my problem, it does not output an offered object for my personally defined usage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonette,

Could you please let me know what error you are getting ?

Also , please check the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f9/66e642777f5604e10000000a155106/content.h

Thanks,

Neel

0 Kudos

Hi Neel,

well, I'm trying to create an offered object thru reoroo the system says,

Creating offered object is not supported

Message no. REOROO002

I have configured re search request in the system, and when I'm coming from reorrr, it can actually create a search request. so I was wondering if I am missing something on the offered object configuration.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonette,

Please check the SAP Note : 1536179

To generate offered objects, you made settings for the following in Customizing:

Number range

Usage type of object

Vacancy period to be used for creating the offered object

Please check the below link also for details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f9/66e642777f5604e10000000a155106/content

Thanks,

Neel