cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues creating offered object

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created number range and set the conditions for creating offered object. But when I go to easy menu to create offered object, it is not creating the offered object even though all of rental objects are vacant. Log message is empty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neel

We have already completed the steps as stated. But system still does not generate the offered object. Are there any other settings other than the following:

1. Enter Number range for offered object

2.Enter vacancy period for a usage type

I even tried with various options like keeping vacant days NIL or consideration periuod NIL but still it does not work. Log message remains empty in all cases.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Have you activated the sub-applications ORPO or ORRS ?

please check the same in the below path :

RECACUST - > RE-FX - > Activate sub-function

Thanks,

neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neel

We are not using Move Planning or Room Reservation. Is it still required to activate the subfunction to use offered object?

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Are you creating offered object through REOROO ? incase you are using REOROO then subfunction is required i think.

Thanks,

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Have you assigned your usage type to any search request type?, usage type which you are using to create rental object must be assigned to search request type.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neel

Really appreciate your answer but this could not be the posisble solution because of the very fact that these features of MP and RS came in EhP2 while 'Offered Object' feature was available since ERP2004.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

When entering the vacancy period for usage type, just enter number of months (3,6 or 12 as you wish) in consideration field and keep all other fields blank. Offered objects should get created automatically once you create the rental unit and should appear under tab offered object.

I think your offered objects are already created when you create the rental unit. You can check this in your Rental unit master under tab "offered object". If it is already there, it will not create the offered object again and will show you the blank log. I hope this clarifies.

Thanks,

Ankish

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

We actually encountered that same error, what we did was to create the customized search requests one by one correcting the errors encountered and once we saved one data, we logged off from the system and log in again.

here's my thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3146758