Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qp01 t code

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

for ex material xxxx in cc13 revesion level  01 is maintained. but when creating inspection plan in T code QP01 for material xxxx for which if we assign any different material revision level  say for ex 03 in the plan is assining how ? my requirement is a revesion level which is maintained in CC13 T code should be assigned other than any other should not to be asssigned to the plan  suggest steps at earliest....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Linganathan,

But in first place, why do you want to create an Inspection Plan with Revision Level ?

Is there a major change in Inspection process for a new revision level..? If not, then it's more suitable & recommended to keep a single Inspection Plan for all active revision levels.

And to have that I strongly suggest you to create an Inspection Plan/s with 'Valid From' date as PAST date (Way long back date; from your first Revision Level Valid From Date). After which only system will be able to find/get a single Inspection Plan for a particular material for any number of revisions.

Hope this was clear. Revert with your comments.

Regards, Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linganathan,

You can define the revision level in the validity section. You can not assign a revision level which is not created in the system for the material. If only 01 level is maintained then you can not assign 03 to the plan. Assigning it is a manual process.

Regards,

SMruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unclear to what you are actually asking but here are my thoughts:

When you create the plan, it offers you to provide the revision level so it can link it up. You can assign a revision level if you use a change number that has a valid date ~Link it with the material master revision level so the system will know which plan to assign to the lot. Since it is dependent on plan+material+revision level+validity date- it will get you your version only.