Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scedule line category

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are going to do APO SNP planning where we want to take the sales orders into APO for planning. But at the same time we do not want to have GATP active for those orders.Current schedule line category (CN) in sales order does not allow availability check as well as transfer of requirements to planning. If we make it CP it will go for planning but at the same time GATP will also get activated. Even though integration model for 'ATP check' is not active for the materials, ATP check will get triggered for the same in ECC which we do not want. In short planning should happen for the orders in APO but no GATP (even in ECC).

We have copied CP and de-activated availability check in the copied schedule line category, requirements transfer is enabled by default.

Question : - how the existing sales orders with 'CN' (which are already there) should be treated, do we need to change the schedule line cat one by one in each SO?  Or is there any other way to handle such scenario ?

Regards,

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

From what i understand of your query, you have a number of existing SD sales orders with the schedule line category CN, which need to be transferred to APO for planning.

Since there are no transfer of requirements or availability check on CN, this might not be possible in standard SAP.

Depending on the volume of sales orders / data, you can

1) Try using a standard SAP sales order report to obtain the relevant affected data.

2) Develop a custom solution which can change the schedule line category or redetermine the schedule line categories on the orders.

However, this approach, will also need to take into consideration the subsequent document flow and any influence of these changes on the downstream processes.

I am sorry I am not able to provide a more detailed reply, as I am not proficient in APO.

Cheers,

MR