Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line coming in smartform

former_member758034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting a line in the output of the smartform even though i have not put any border or any line anywhere. The line does not even show in the print preview. If i delete some data, the line moves up in the form

I am attaching the different places where the line gets printed. In the screenshot i am marking in red the main window. This window contains a table which can have any number of lines.

Kindly let me know if any other attachments are required to solve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If print preview is working fine, then I am sure there are no issues with the smartform coding. Try printing/saving this smartform as a PDF file. If the line does not come, then definetely there is a problem with your printer cartridge.

If problem persists, the only issue lies with the SMARTSTYLE that you have used.

Regards,

Danish.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your lines in table line type whether you have marked it to have line. Secondly you can also check in the place where the text is getting printed have you marked any line.

Nabheet

former_member758034
Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked. The line does not appear in the print preview too!! It only comes in the print and in the spool generated pdf!!

I have not made any line to display for the template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

1) For lines it should be similar in both print preview and print output if both are not identical
then please check whether in both the cases you given the same printer or not may be in the print preview you are checking local printer and for
print you are checking in other printer.

2) If your line postion is changing based on the data then definately it should be in the main window and about the line
for line there should be two chances i)whether they may selected any frame in the output options of any text element or window
ii)in any of the text element they may enter one horizontal line please open your text elements in change mode based on the postion where you are getting this horizontal line and check whether any horizontal was drawn.

Thanks,
Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rudra,

if the line is not printing in print,increase the width of the line like 20 tw,.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using a tempalte to display the data. It may happen that in select pattern you may have selected the pattern to display the bottom line. kindly check and select blank for the tempelates where it is not required.

former_member758034
Participant
0 Kudos

Can someone please answer this question??

Is it because of the change to SCN that this is not being answered?? Cos in the past questions used to get answered pretty quickly!!