Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earlier e-mail before actual expiry

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had received an electronic email message from CLM and  when I clicked into the link and it navigated directly to the PMA-0000020-2012 in CLP(our production system), I review the expiration date indicated in the PMA versus the email notification – The PMA indicated an expiration date of 2.28.2013 and the email notification indicated 2.28.2012 – should it has indicated the date of 2.28.2013 if it were in fact noted in the PMA not 2.28.2012?

Can somebody throw some light on this issue,please?

With Regards,

Jaheer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

Were you able to analyse how were renewal reminder emails being sent one year prior to expiration date?

I need to configure the mails in my system to 3 months before the expiration date.

Thanks,

Saloni

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

set Renewal Reminder Date three months before your actual expiry date which is available in header  tab of Master agreement.

With Regards,

Jaheer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

Thanks for your reply. I want reminders to go 3 months, 2 months and 1 month before the expiry date. So, just want to know if we can set multiple renewal reminders?

Thanks,

Saloni

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

As per of my knowledge,there is no multiple reminder in the setting.

With Regards,

Jaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hej Jaheer,

so the expiration date of the contract is 02-28-2013 and you have received a renewal reminder stating that the contract expires a year earlier? What was the exact text in the renewal reminder email?

/Anita