cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bls transaction file too large

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Have you ever seen the case where you create a relative small  bls transaction ( 10 blocks ) and find out tha the trx file is arond 500 mb ? .  It has only 4 queries . One OLAP Query and three SQL Queries . It has a email action too.   The rest of actions are logic actions .  How come ?
Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Note .-  This bls transaction was created in a xMII 11.5 release and migrated to a MII 12.2.3 release .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the query action blocks, or the logic action blocks have overly large sample datasets embedded in the TRX?  There were some old bugs (I think in 11.5) where the TRX file would get extra garbage characters at the end of the file (harmless, but caused it to grow).  500MB seems crazy big though.

If you can't easily find the source of the issue, try methodically chopping out sequences or actions and doing a save as.  Then check the file to see when it gets manageable, and you may be able to correct it easily once you locate the root of the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jeremy,

I reduced the transaction from 800 MB to 800 Kb .  I recreate the blocks in another transaction and copy and paste the actions . 

Best regards,

Answers (0)