cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.2 Chart - Context menu

former_member202228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again under the new format! Coming here to solve an issue, finding an extra one or two on my way ..

Anyway Displaying trending charts c/w MII 12.2.2 (Build 212) applets works Ok, until I'm trying to apply a "half width" from the context menu (i.e. right-clicking the applet). All other features, like "half-height" work fine .. so my question is:

Is it a known issue, and I'm trying the impossible?  Did anybody else encounter this? How can it be solved ?

It does not matter if the query template is created and saved as fixed query or otherwise. Simply, in a chart with data over a year, I cannot see any "restricted" / "zoomed" sets using the embedded controls. Are there any known workarounds?

Many thanks,

paul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Before anybody asks, the MII version number is 12.2.2 (Build 212)

note : I have hard time editing the posts .. it seems.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You may be better off posting this in the new SCN SAP MII Discussions.  And because I am a nice guy and already figured out how to get there, here is the direct link: SAP MII

I am also going to put in a bug report for the SAP Manufacturing community as it does not allow you to drill down to the correct application (Like SAP MII or SAP ME).  If you search for Forum Finder, I think that tool will get you to the MII Discussions page, but unfortunately it does not seem to work for SAP ME. 

Regards, Mike