Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Field Catalog

manuel_horn3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have a single Feeder Class that we use in several POWLs with different parameters in NWBC. So the content and of course the field catalog of every POWL is different. But I have a problem with the field catalog.

When I switch between the powls, the get_field_catalog-method is called correctly and the export parameter e_fieldcat_changed is set = ‘X’. But the output in the powl is not according to what was defined in the get_field_catalog-method. Especially the columns are not in the correct order.

The content is ok. When I click the same powl again, the field catalog is set correctly. But I have to click the same powl 2 times. That’s not very user friendly.

Do you have any suggestions how I can refresh the field catalog each time, the powl is called.

Best regards

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

I am facing the same issue currently, Can you let me know how you resolved the same ?

Regards !

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishabh,

For POWL SAP has defined some of the report for clearing the cache if you changed in configuration.

Please go through all the report and execute which ever is required. Be ensure give the proper parameter including application name while running the report.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/POWL+Reports

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Thanks for this info. I was already using these reports to clear the cache.

By mistake, I was supplying the field catagolue as well as changing the order of fields in get_objects method, due to which final output was not correct .

This resolved the issue.

Thanks for your immediate reply though !