Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding additional fields to notification items and tasks

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I'd like to extend the items and tasks structures to store additional data that i cannot track in standard fields.  We have understand how to extend the structures and have done so.  The issue I have is that the new fields cannot seemingly be added to the table control view in qm01/qm02 for the items or tasks.  The additional fields only appear in the item or task DETAIL screens.  This is highly inefficient as the new fields are critical to the processing of the notification and yet the user must highlight each item row and click details to see those fields.  This seems inconsistent with other table controls elsewhere in R/3 where additional fields can be added to the table control. 

Has anyone had success adding new fields to the table controls screen area for items or tasks and how did you go about doing this?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Correct Go as per Sujit Gujar.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try n use exits :

QQMA0008 |QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Additional Data on Notif. Item 

QQMA0008 |QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Additional Data on Notif. Item 

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I guess there exist few fields that are not visible to you in the tabular view of items or tasks in QM01 / QM02, but when you select detail these are visible.

I think, you should have a look on icon  which is meant for configuration. Click this icon, then go to administrator. You will find many settings that be done here for displaying, hiding and rearraging the fields' sequence.

Regards,

Anand Rao

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

thank you for your reply but the configuration icon only shows standard SAP fields for the tabular fields...extended fields are not present in the configuration...that is the issue i am having.  If i could get the extended fields to be seen in the configuration for the tab view, then i would add them. '