cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricts to inser a item at the time of delivery creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

There is one more problem plz suggest. Lets suppose I have created sales order only for one item but at the time of delivery creation system allow me to insert another item as a non ordered item. But, I want to restricts it. Then how can I do it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to zeroVLK, select your delivery type and click on "details". you will find a field for "item requirement". for LF, the standard entry is 202... change this to 101. what this does is to prevent manual entries without reference to a sales order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to zeroVLK, select your delivery type and click on "details". you will find a field for "item requirement". for LF, the standard entry is 202... change this to 101.

G. Lakshmipathi

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Sorry for the late reply, I given reply to this post though this post is being answered by you,why because you have suggested to change the routine from 202 to 101, where the same function will work with 201.So i wanted to give the reply to clear the  ambiguity of the author of this post.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion,i'll make a note on it.

Regards

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At T.code OVLK for your document type change the Item requirement from 202 to 201, because of this system will not allow you to add the item manually at delivery,other than sale order.

Check and revert.

Regards

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try to avoid when somebody gives the same suggestion.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot sir. My problem has solved .

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi do you want to restrict or to avoid it? and which rules would you apply, category item perhaps?