Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET DATA FROM KPRO after RSIRPIRL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I installed a content server everything is OK

the setting is made in the transaction, OAC0, OACT and SKPR08 to transfer the pc documents  in SOFFHTTP

The RFC connections RFC SAPHHTP and the report RSHTTP05 is ok

Adding and open new document works correctly.

but i don't open old documents

I use the report RSIPIRL for relocate old document to new content server, But i don’t open old documents after relocate. I have this error

Erreur de base de données lors de <GET DATA FROM KPRO< <>

The system basis is SAPKB70023

Thank’s for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien,

regarding the mentioned behavior I would suggest you to check the affected original files with report DMS_KPRO_READ. Are you able to download the files with the help of this report?

Further it would really help us to get more informations on the mentioned error message. Maybe there are further information in transaction SLG1.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph, thank's for your help

In SLG1 i have this error

An error occurred when calling module SCMS_DOC_READ_FILES

Message no. 1R579

Diagnosis

Exception number                                                  14 occurred when function module SCMS_DOC_READ_FILES was called with document 4E46BB4EF4AA7436E1000000824FE065.

And the log is :

MANDT      200

STOR_CAT   SOFFDB

PATH       D:\Mes documents\SAP\

FRONTEND   X

COMP_NAMES FACDUTSCHER159.07.pdf

COMP_NAMES FACDUTSCHER159.07_20120319140634.017_X.pdf

ERRMSG     Erreur lors de l'import du document physique (SOFFDB, 4E46BB4EF4AA7436E1000

ERRMSG     000824FE065) de la table cluster

V1         SCMS_DOC_READ_FILES

V2                                                        14

V3         SOFFPHIO

V4         4E46BB4EF4AA7436E1000000824FE065

%LOGNUMBER 00000000000000013002

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks for this information. So it seems that the file cannot be downloaded from the content server. Normall beside this message in SLG1 there is also a button called 'Details'. Could you please check the data in the details area as well.

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

I sent the details in my previous message

I noticed something after the report RSIRPIRL the content category must be SOFFHTTP but when i call document is made ​​on the content category SOFFDB. Why ?

see in details :

MANDT      200

STOR_CAT  SOFFDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sébastien,

Did you solve this error? we are facing the same problem and  still looking for solution... If yes, could you share what was wrong here, please?

Thanks a lot!

Scottie

0 Kudos

Hi Sébastien,

I'm also experiencing the same problem. If you found the solution, can you chare it with us

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastien,

Your SLG error details mentions that the system is still trying to get the documents from SOFFDB where as the documents should be fetched from new storage category that is reason of the error. Can you please make sure that RSIRPIRL was successful and the documents are not in new location ? Also entries in table SOFFPHIO are changed correctly ?

Regards

B Sagar