cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control of materials against company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

When we replicate materials from ECC to SRM, how does SRM works to allow users to raise shopping carts for the products which are created for a specific company code? Will system display all products irrespective of company codes in search option while creating shopping?

Could some one explain an overview of above requirement?

Regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan,

Unfortunately, when users select materials through F4 help, the standard SRM design has no selecting filed for filtering with company code.

You can do some modification on SRM search help BBPH_PRODUCT, add the company code selecting filed and synchronize MAT's company code data from ERP.

Or use SRM MDM to meet the customer's requirement.

Good Luck!

Lorry

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Txn PPOMA_BBP, there is one tab named Responsibilities. One can mention Product Categories there. Now when One creates SC, Product Categories are referred from there.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please understand the query that I've mentioned below, I am aware of the responsibility tabe here my question is when I use products to raise shopping cart that are replicated from ECC how standard system behaves? In ECC products will be created against a company code and plant level.

In case if the product is at some company code level, whether the users under diffierent compnay code are restricted in SRM shopping cart or not ?

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi govardhan

when we create material in ECC system it is always mapped to purchasing organization also for company code.

when we replicate this into SRM system it is always mapped for same purchasing organization .you can check into table VENMAT. simialrly when we assign employe to organization structure we always assign under one purchasing organization also with company code. Based upon this data plant then costc enter everything will decide later.

so while creating shopping, based on purchasing organization material group will get filter and systen is allowed to create a SC only for those material group which has assigned to purchase org.

regards

sahil p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

I don't think ECC materials are linked with P.Org, materials will be linked with material group & purchasing group but not withe P.org.

Kind regards,

Krish