cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ITS 6.20 concurrent users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'd like to know how many concurret users allows one ITS 6.20.

I have to set an architecture for 1000 (2000 in future) concurrent users for connecting SAP Portal to R/3 4.6C ESS module.

How may ITS do you suggest?

Thanks a lot.

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ralph_resech
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

the ITS 6.20 (Standalone) can handle as many concurrent users as you have configured "Sessions" in this Server. By using a large enough server you surely can run 1000 or 2000 or ever more concurrent users on one ITS server. It's rather a question if you want you application to depend on only one server (high availability).

To see how big your server has to get you cannot only count the users but you also have to estimate how active your users will be. You can find the ITS 6.20 sizing document on service marketplace http://service.sap.com/sizing => Sizing Guidelines => Solutions & Platforms => Sizing the SAP Internet Transaction Server.

If you do not already have the hardware I would recommend you to use a 64 bit platform.

HTH

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, could someone tell me something about this?

Don't think it's a difficult question

It's urgent for me...

Thanks a lot,

Alberto.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alberto,

The number of concurrent users the ITS 6.20 can handle depends on your hardware and configuration. Assuming your hardware can handle the load it would be advised to use multiple AGate processes to service the 1000 concurrent users you will be needing now.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Edgar.

So, It could be possible service 1000 concurrent users with one ITS.

But, what about AGates services and WGates? I don't know so much about. This is the first time I have to work with ITS.

Could you please share more info or links about?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Alberto.