cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V/43 - Output Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Why Output Type is been assigned at V/43 ? I mean what is the relevance and what if we do not assign any output type here ? I assigned output determination procedure to the Sales Document type.

Thanks/ Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assigned output determination procedure to the Sales Document type.

Hi,

You assigned your sales document type to out put type at SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Output Control - Output Determination - Output Determination Using the Condition Technique - Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents - Assign Output Determination Procedures. The T.code V/43 is nothing but the same path,if you didn't assign here you con't trigger the output at your sale document type. 

Hope this is clear to you.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narendra and Ram.

Ram - I am able to trigger output only by assigning Output determination procedure to the respective sales or billing doc type. Not assigned output type here. Can you elaborate further ?

Narendra - Did you mean to say - we can not take print if I do not assign output type here.

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The transaction which we do in SD, like Sales order, Deliver, Billing can be taken a print out by assigning the Output type here in V/43. If you don't assign it, you can't take the print out.

Output Type

Specifies the kind of output to be produced.

Use

The output type is predefined for your area of the SAP system. If alternative choices are possible, you can list them by pressing F4.

Examples

The output type can specify, for example, a printed form that you need for internal use or a form that you want to send to a customer or vendor (for example, an order confirmation). The output type can also be an internal electronic mail message that you want to send to staff in another department.

Thanks,

Naren