Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context configuration exception at the Portal End

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have ECC5.0, ERP2004,EP6.

In ESS, when we Go to Personal Information, and click on the Family Members/Dependent Link, Its gives me the following error.

<i>The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(FcPersInfo.InitPernr.InitPernrOutput.Subtypes): structure field Default_Begda not found

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo.init(DataAttributeInfo.java:299)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initAttributes(NodeInfo.java:674)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.doInit(DataNodeInfo.java:233)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:659)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:662)

... 47 more</i>

What could be going wrong?

( Note: I am getting this at the Portal end, No NWDS is used here )

Regards,

NR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NR

I'm facing the same problem. Please tll me how you solved the problem?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Ole

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a note that might have a correction included. For me it's a problem since it requires a basis patch which I can't get it applied the next couple of month.

Note 965324 describes how EA-HR 600 SP11 adds <b>DEFAULT_BEGDA</b> to the structure HRXSS_PER_SUBTYPE_INFO. This sems to be the source of the above described problem.

As I said I cant test it, but for information to other this might be the solution.

Best regards,

Ole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ole,

It was a product error, so SAP sent us a Patch to upload and then restart of j2ee engine , that solved our issue.

Note No. was: Note947172_500.sar

Regards,

NR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this patch applied to R/3 or portal??

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shar

Its a patch for the R/3 system. (Which in this version is actually called a ECC system).

Regards,

Ole