SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not held multiple line items on FMBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Experts,

I want to HELD multiple line items on budgeting workbench FMBB, it was success and keep under HELD folder. But when i pushed "BACK" button, it showed pop up message "Update was terminated" received from author..." and when i checked on ST22, it said :

Runtime Errors         SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Exception              CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB

Does anybody know why this is happen only on HELD? (Prepost and Post can be done in multiple line items).

We're on SAPK-60410INEAPS package.

Many thanks on your responses.

Message was edited by: Serenity Lin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could it be because of number range?

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with the same with your technical person, as per your error message it seems the same record/reference  was available (duplicate), other wise it should stop for posting held documents.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Mr Rao,

I had checked with our ABAP team, and no data on FMHBL table (this is the table for hold doc isnt it?). Only some documents from 1 line item exists on the table. And i had try SAP note 1064023. Do know any other table or anything i should check?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi

We als tried to post Hold document with multiple line items but don't have any problems.

The table is correct (FMHBL), I red the notes and it is relevant for this error. As Eli said we will wait for OSS reply.

Regards

Rao

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Wow, interesting.

Could you please send more details about that error?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Lopez,

I had edit my message and put some screen shot regarding this error. Do you need another screen shot?

Thanks ^^

0 Kudos

All right, thanks for the info.

Now, could you hold document "two" for example?
But, before u held it, please see this image:

Thanks!

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If we hold budget document (thru FMBB) as mentioned for the above attached image (hold document with blank line item), while posting of Hold document system will pass error mesage i.e., 'Enter a non-zero amount for at least one period.'

Mr. Serenity,Please check the table FMHBL, Is there any other document posted with with similar blank line item?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Lopez,

The HELD folder was updated at first, but after pushed back button, it still showed express document.

I agree with Mr. Rao, when line item was empty there should be an error message, but well it didn't happen also on my case -_-"

Mr Rao,

The FMBHL table only consists of 2 documents numbers, those documents were the single line item documents.

Anything else i should check?

Many Thanks.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same package, but don't have any problems with holding budgetary documents with multiple lines. I'd create an OSS message...

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Klovski,

Many many thanks. I'll wait for your reply. And i had edit and put some error screen shot on my message.

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could it be because of number range?

0 Kudos

Ms Rahmawati,

I did change the document number as instructed on sap note 1064023. But it still didn't work. Any other advise? Or do you think it is because my configuration? Or basis? Let me know if you have any idea?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

This does not look like configuration. Unless you have some badi/exit active which may be an issue if it's either changing data unexpectedly or adding a commit work (which would be wrong)

can you please see if you have this note: 1636796 ?.

If it is missing, please apply it and let us know if anything changes.

Thanks!

kind regards,

Mar.

0 Kudos

Mr Novalbos,

It works ^o^ your SAP Note suggestion is what we need. Thanks a lot.

Mr Klovski, Mr Rao, Mr Lopez, Ms Rahmawati,

Thank you very much to all of you.