cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload - MIC for production routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am facing a upload problem, I use LSMW program RCPTRA01, t-code C202, task list type: 2

when creating batch input session, the following msg was shown. However, the entry tool is activate, and profile 1 (I also has tried to use Q task list profile 0000001) has constant assign to field BIPKO-PROFIDNETZ, can anyone can help me to resolve this issue?

No profile with entry tool for task list 2 5xxx 1 in session ROUTING

Message no. CP855

Diagnosis

You did not enter a routing profile with the entry tool in the input file.

You cannot copy any operation data in batch input without using the entry tool.

Procedure

Maintain a profile in which the entry tool is activated in field BIPKO-PROFIDNETZ of the input file.

You make settings for the entry tool in the control data for routings within Customizing under Production -> Basic Data -> Routing -> Control Data -> Define profiles with default values.

Activate the entry tool

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have same problem before few days and i have resolved it with this,

Go in SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Planning --> Inspection Planning --> General --> Maintain Profiles for Default Values --> Profile: default values plan/general --> tick on Entry Tool. Save it.

-Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

The entry tool as your mention above is activate also, but the same error displays....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check,

Production -> Basic Data -> Routing -> Control Data -> Define profiles with default values. Entry tool is active or not ? if not then active it.

Also, remove the constant profile 00001 from field mapping.

-sandip

Message was edited by: Sandipsinh Shaktavat

Message was edited by: Sandipsinh Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Entry tool in both links below have been activate:

SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Planning --> Inspection Planning --> General --> Maintain Profiles for Default Values --> Profile: default values plan/general

Production -> Basic Data -> Routing -> Control Data -> Define profiles with default values

and I also try the following cases:  

Case 1: remove profile

Case 2: add profile = 1

Case 3: profile = 0000001

But the issue still not solve...

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is very clear from the error shows and resolution is also from path shown

Production -> Basic Data -> Routing -> Control Data -> Define profiles with default values.

you have to create this customization & then you can add the same while uploading.

Just a thought ,you can also proceed without the Profile also for task list type 2.just leave it blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But there is already a default profile named "1" in

Production -> Basic Data -> Routing -> Control Data -> Define profiles with default values.

I assigned this profile to my mapping and the error is shown, I also try to leave it blank, the same error is shown.