cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i use technical system type 'third party' for r3 system in idoc2file sc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am doing a sample out bound scenario (idoc 2 file), distributing idoc from sap system to csv file (in same network). in this can i use thchnical system type 'third party' for R3 system. will the scenario work properly or not.

And some times some of the business systems in SLD are not visible in ID, when assigning business system in ID.can any one tell reason for this.

can any one suggest me,........ Thanks in advance & would be appreciated.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

--> you must define a business system for R/3 in your SLD, naming-convention

<r/3>clnt<client>

And some times some of the business systems in SLD are not visible in ID, when assigning business system in ID.can any one tell reason for this.

---> do a Cache-Refresh

regards Mario

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use SAP R3 as a third party system,Couple of additional work. In directory create a business service and in service menu click on adapter specific value. Once you do it on runtime you will be able to get idocs etc.The only thing you cannot do is proxy since it takes info from SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

>>can i use thchnical system type 'third party' for R3 system

No create a new Technical system of type Web As ABAP and a Business sytem based on this.

>>And some times some of the business systems in SLD are not visible in ID, when assigning business system in ID

Dont assign a Business system to every new scenario you create. Just go to Objects tab and right click on the Business System name and choose "Add to Scenario". Assign a Business System only once.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am doing a sample out bound scenario (idoc 2 file), distributing idoc from sap system to csv file (in same network). in this can i use thchnical system type 'third party' for R3 system. will the scenario work properly or not.

- Technically you need to create Web As ABAP ..i think you may get error..i am not sure..

- after created business system in SLD ,

- go to ID , Environment -> Cleare sld data cache

now try to assign the business system to service it will shows your business systems which you created in SLD.

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

When the scenario is IDOC to file--> use technical system as web as abap...

>>And some times some of the business systems in SLD are not visible in ID, when assigning business system in ID.can any one tell reason for this

for this in Integration Directory --> goto environment --> clear sld data...

Regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i> can i use thchnical system type 'third party' for R3 system. will the scenario work properly or not.</i>

--- No u can't use this...Ur technical system must be "WebAS ABAP" only. For file system you use 3rd party system. means ur technical system like follows.

sender

-

R/3 -- WebAs ABAP

Receiver

-

File - 3 rd pary system

<i>And some times some of the business systems in SLD are not visible in ID, when assigning business system in ID.can any one tell reason for this.</i>

-

Click "Clear SLD cache" repeatly for some time in ID, it will come.

regards,

Ansar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

1. You cant use R3 system as thrid party. it will not work.

2. a) you need to import the business ssytem once u import still if you dont see then go to step 2 b).

b) in ID goto objects tab then click on service with out party or party if it party their you will find your imported business system and assign to corresponding scenario

please reward points

Thanks

Sreeeram.G.Reddy

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy