cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have one issue where print output of credit note is showing a different customer name, where as the screen view of the credit note is showing correct customer name. The customer name coming in the output is no way related to this scenario. Guys please let me know what could be possible errors. I have checked all settings it is perfect. One more info i recreated the scenario with data available it is coming correctly. But when i give a credit note to that particular order of concern its giving output with wrong customer name.

Regards

M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For debugging the smartforms we can use static debugging only.

Static debugging is simple write as

BREAK USERNAME.

i.e. if the user name is SAPUSER then write as BREAK SAPUSER where you want to debug the code.

If you want to debug code in address window you can write BREAK SAPUSER in that window and execute the program

Thanks,

shyla

Message was edited by:

shyla kumar

Message was edited by:

shyla kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks shyla

If you can elaborate it step by step it would be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very simple.Suppose if you want to debug the code in ADDRESS window.

Simple in the address window text node coding write BREAK USERNAME.

If the address window does not contains any text node simply you can write

BREAK USERNAME in the window( in any text node)which is just before the address window.After than if you execute(Press F8) then smartform execution will stop at thestatement of BREAK USERNAME.From there you can observe how the data is retrieving.

Thanks,

shyla

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe that the payer and the bill-to are different:

payer is the customer used to account, while bill-to is the one used to send the paper to.

pls. reward if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one partner acting all functions.

Regards

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Check the layout in SE71. Take the help of Technical Person to find out why this field is being picked wrongly.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srini

thanks for your reply. this is a smart form. If you know more about debugging smartform please let me know. Right now i dont hav any technical person to help out.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Go to Se 71 give the Form Name you can get this from the output Type (IMG).

Go to Utilities and Activate Debugging. USe F5 to debug step by step and F8 to execute.

try this out

Reward Points if it helps

regards

Srini