cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help using SIAC_UPLOAD to import ITS service and files

former_member498918
Participant
0 Kudos

We have a lot of ITS transactions developed using SAP@Web studio. We now need to import these into the new ERP system.

I know I need to use report SIAC_UPLOAD, but there is no documentation or help with the report and I can't work out how to use it. We have a lot to import. Can I get it to import the whole service with templates and mime or do I need to import every template and mime object separately. We have never used a theme when developing our services in the SAP@Web studio. Is this going to be a problem?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Karen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

It is indeed not an intuitive report to use. I only managed to use it full, by debugging....

Basically you have to create a service using the first Tab, and then you can upload all templates and/or mimes using the last Tab (objects of a Theme).

You will have to use a Theme; to overcome this problem just add a directory "99" (meaning 99 will be your Theme) in the appropriate directories of your Webstudio and move all current data of these directories to this new '99' directory).

Good luck!

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I tried to create the service using the first Tab, but it requests a file from me. What file is it ? the zh102srvc file (zh102 is my service name) ? I filled the service name on the first Tab and imported the .srvc file, but nothing happened, (no errors, no info...), only the service name disappeared from the first tab. Then I tried to upload the templates with the last tab, I browse to the directory .../templates/zh102/99, I got the message "Theme (language resource) '99' for service ZH102 not yet created".

I dont really understand how you overcome this problem with creating a new 99 directory.. To which directory did you browse when you uploaded the objects ? To the 99 directory ?

Please help, if you remember how did you overcome this stupid problem

Viktor

former_member498918
Participant
0 Kudos

This is annoying, but as far as I could tell you have to create the service and theme in SE80 as an Internet service first. Then you can use SIAC_UPLOAD to upload the templates from the old ITS folders. SIAC_UPLOAD doesn't create the service and theme at the time of uploading.

I hope that answers your question

Regards

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Viktor,

Did you determine how to import your serivces using SIAC_UPLOAD? I am in the same situation as you and I need to migrate 7 services from our standalone ITS to the integrated one. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Russ Cook

Answers (0)