cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UAP Content Created By SAP Education

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand that this is the Beta version of the site.  However I am disappointed by the amount of SAP Education marketing which is appearing on the UAP site especially when it is blatantly wrong.  I will not enter into the strengths and weaknesses of SAP Education but to allow statements like one below detracts from the site rather than providing value:

“SAP Certification plays a significant role in facilitating the emergence of SAP customers and partners from recent economic challenges”

To provide advice to students in the career path area that the last step is "Life Long Learning with SAP Education" is wrong, misleading and should be removed.

The whole point of SCN is knowledge through collaboration.  More people use SCN for their education and knowledge about SAP than SAP Education courses.  So the statement should be "Life Long Learning with SAP Community Network.

There are also links on most pages to SAP Education.  These do not appear in the other major areas of SCN so why the UAP area?

If this type of content is to remain on the UAP site then I am willing to organise some testimonials from SAP Mentors to provide a balanced view to the value of SAP Education to a student's career.

Paul Hawking
SAP Academic Program Director
Victoria University
Austtralia

SAP Mentor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Thanks Richard this is a good start.  There are still other content which needs to be addressed
RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul! Appreciate your feedback. Please send your content
comments to r.blumberg@sap.com. I will close the loop with you.

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Paul,
Hi! On the line "SAP Certification plays a significant role..." I agree with your point. It is now changed to "Students can take certification testing on campus, if it is organized that way, or optionally at Pearson VUE.  Check with your professor to confirm the best approach."  

As for the UA Curricula Library having consistent widgets on the right side linking to SAP Education courses with the same topics seems reasonable.

I'd be happy to review this further with you. Please e-mail me at r.blumberg@sap.com.

Best regards,
Richard